Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Leaving Wythville, Virginia...

We're off to Washinton, leaving Wythville, Virginia behind. What will we remember Wythville for? Driving around in endless circles trying to find the 'ideal hotel' after sleeping in cheap, moldy motels for the last few nights. We had our minds set on the Marriott, which ould not be found by GPS. Even the gas station attendant could not tell us where it was. ("never heard of it") After 45 minutes we found it: right behind the very same same gas station we asked for directions...
But the reward was great: clean, kingsize beds! No smells! Spanking new bathroom! A good night sleep!

And this is the view of Wythville through the bugscreen of our hotelroom... Pretty cool pattern...

BUGSCREEN-VIEW FROM HOTELROOM, WYTHEVILLE


What does this ll have to do with filming? Nothing!
But I can tell you I've learned some new things about my SmallHD DP4, (will write about it later) got some more nice footage with the Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 and that I'm very grateful I brought my Slik Pro 700DX/Manfrotto 438/Fancier FT717-AH fluid head combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment