Saturday, August 20, 2011

Money on the streets of NYC!

I SWAM IN A POOL ON THIS ROOF!

What makes you feel more at home in NYC than being cursed at by a cabdriver? Finding money in the streets! I found over a 100 bucks lying right on the pavement in front of a hotdog stand! What are the odds of getting at these 5 twenty dollar bills plus a ten dollar bill before someone else does..?!
I decided to immediately treat myself to a small magic arm I read about and cost next to nothing these days. And I still have some money left to spend at BH Photo&Video...

ONE OF THE 4 VIEWS FROM THE ROOF

I walked about 8 miles -carrying my GH2 permanently attached to my Slik Pro tripod (really glad with the foam padding on the legs so I can comfortably rest the tripod on my shoulder while walking) and shot some nice NY footage. But the highlight of the day was without doubt the opportunity to see the city from atop a highrise on Carnegie Hill. This must be the best view of New York City- incredible, uninterrupted views in all 4 wind directions. Mindblowing!
Other film-related news: spotted about 5 DSLR-shooters, sniffed at he NY Film Academy and saw a placque in Central Park dedicated to my production company, Imagine Video!

ME, AKA 'THE GURU OF IMAGINE VIDEO'

No comments:

Post a Comment