Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Documentaries in the World

The International Documentary Festival Amsterdam (IDFA) has opened its doors to the general public today. This is the ultimate documentary festival in the world and it runs until november 27. For the last couple of years I have immersed myself in great films during IDFA, watching one film after the other, eating fast food inbetween, drinking a few beers and on to the next movie... This year I bought a ticket for Best of IDFA, which shows on the last day of the festival from 10 am till 6 pm: six of the most highly rated films by the public. If you can't make it to the festival, some of the best films from the last years (called 'IDFA Delicatessen') can be seen online. My aim is to have my own documentary, I am Innocent, ready for IDFA 2012! Here's the first trailer we made:

No comments:

Post a Comment