Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mailbox: Transcend Class 10 SDHC Cards

Between my Sony EX1 R, Panasonic GH2, Canon 550D, GoPro HD and my Panasonic Lumix TZ7, I am using a whole bunch of SDHC cards. It was time to get some new ones after I kept switching the cards between camera's and sometimes forgetting to put the card in the camera and not having a spare one in the bag.
I opted for 2 16GB Transcend SDHC cards, Class 10 (up to 20MB/s) at €18 a piece, incl shipping. I have the Transcend Class 6 cards and they have served me well in all cameras and they are by far the cheapest. I was tempted to get 32 GB cards but don't want to run the risk of losing 2 hours of shooting if the card goes foul. My advice: buy 16 GB cards and spread your risk...

FAST ENOUGH FOR THE GH2 (DRIFTWOOD) HACK?

No comments:

Post a Comment