Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mailbox: plastic from China

UNIFORM THREADSIZE FOR ALL MY C-MOUNT LENSES

I just received an envelope with plastic from China. Three lenscaps, to be exact. I've bought 52mm stepup rings for all my small (mostly c-mount) lenses so I can use all these lenses with a single LCW variable ND filter. Now I have a bunch of 52mm stepup rings and a bunch of lenscaps to go with them.

I paid US $0,99 cents a piece incl shipping. There was also an auction(!) but how much cheaper do you want it..? There are people actually bidding 0,11 cents?! For @## sake, the profit margin is what...? give these people their 99 cents so they can (try to) feed their families... (shipping from this seller was superfast, by the way: 5 days from China!)

0,99 SHIPPED FROM CHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment