Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mailbox: Accessories for my DSLR rig

FINISHING TOUCH: C-SHAPE CAGE AND TOP HANDLE
Since I have just about everything for my DSLR rig, I might as well put the finishing touch to it. I had no way to comfortable carry the rig around so what I really needed was a top handle- and a way to mount it. There were two options: a square cage or a C-shaped support with top handle. I opted for the last one because in my case (I already have a basic Gini rig) it was cheaper.
After some research I opted for the Lanparte C-shaped Cage, a top handle and 2 rod-risers to accommodate a batterygrip for my camera's. Not cheap but good quality and very functional. After a little searching I found a place that was cheaper than eBay. I have the feeling that the old days -where the best deals were exclusively on eBay- are over...

ROD RAISERS ENABLE USE OF BATTERYGRIP
MATTEBOX AND FF SIT ON BLACK RODS

No comments:

Post a Comment