Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mailbox: budget 'Perfect' DSLR viewfinder

DSLR viewfinder comes with strap and sticky frame
Well, I don't know if it's perfect but that's what it says on the box. It's a LCD foldable viewfinder with 3x magnification and +/-3 diopter. At $46,- shipped it doesn't get any cheaper than this.I bought a viewfinder that doesn't have diopter nor is it foldable for €55,- , about than 10 months ago.What particularly bothered me about that design is the sticky metal frames: they kept falling off. And the magnets that were supposed to keep the two elements together weren't strong enough, either...
I've seen some good stuff about this 'perfect' viewfinder and decided to give it a shot. It's all plastic and light; nothing fancy about it. But who needs that, as long as it works? I will write about my experiences with this loupe after I've really used it and tell you how it holds up.

foldaway loupe for easy viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment