The firmware upgrade is here! 25P at 24Mbps. Now I can shoot broadcast material with my little GH2, cut it with other 25P material. Higher standard bitrate, too! And a bunch of other improvements:
- Added a video mode [HIGH BIT RATE] which is suitable for editing video recorded at high bit rate(24Mbps).
- Added a function [POWER ZOOM LENS] when using power zoom lens.
([DISP FOCAL LENGTH], [STEP ZOOM], [ZOOM RESUME], [ZOOM SPEED], [ZOOM RING]*)
- Full area enlargement of AF area setting.
- Improved in the speed of consecutive shooting when shot with auto bracket.
- Increased number of recordable images in consecutive shooting.
- [EX.TELE CONV. (Extra Tele Conversion)] can be set ON/OFF separately in photo or video recording.
- More accurate light adjustment of built-in flash.
- Improved in the AF performance in video recording.
- Synchronization of alarm volume for low battery with [BEEP VOLUME].
- Added a function [HALF PRESS RELEASE].
- Improved NR (Noise Reduction) in high sensitivity shooting.
- Added a function [TOUCH SCREEN] which is ON/OFF control of touch-screen.
* Available with LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. only.Click here to notice page about firmware update.