Monday, July 4, 2011

2 portable jibs on the way


I finally ordered my 4 foot jib and ordered one for loyal blog-follower Neal as well. Since I am going to the US this summer I was considering buying it there and saving extra shipping $$$. On the other hand, I know it's called a portable jib but I reckon it's not that portable that I'd want to carry it around for weeks on my roadtrip along the East Coast... So I asked about shipment to Holland. It's $53,- to ship to Europe, which is $35,- more expensive than if I would have bought it in the States. However, when I teamed up with Neal-the-loyal-reader from Holland and combined shipping we were able to cut costs by another $12,- a piece.
So our order is in and when my jib arrives next month, I'll be just around the corner (Florida) from where it's sent...

No comments:

Post a Comment