Monday, January 2, 2012

Mailbox: SmallHD goodies

USEFUL ACCESSORIES FOR MY DP4
Filmersblog is back from the great French outback, where life passes without the virtues and vices of internet... Moreso, I didn't even have a phone connection! And did I miss that during the past 8 days? No! Not one bit!!

I had an incredible time treading through slush, mud, sucking in pure meadowland oxygen and walking the bottom of an emptied-out lake! Our cottage lay on the edge of what last year was a great lake and which is now a great valley. Quite surreal and I documented it all on video, ofcourse. More of that later...

 And when I came back in Amsterdam, a little package was awaiting me. Some neat little items from SmallHD, accessories for my DP4 monitor.

NEW EYECUP STAYS PUT AND PROTECTS AGAINST SUNBURN

REMOTE FOR THE DP4

SHORT CABLE, NO MORE CLUTTER!
LENSCAP TO AVOID FRYING YOUR SCREEN IN SUNLIGHT
THINGIES

No comments:

Post a Comment