Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mailbox: (un-)original Canon batteries...

CANON OR NOT...?
This is a very interesting phenomenon: usually they tell you you're getting the real thing but you're buying clones... In this case they told me these batteries are 'not original' but they seem to be the real thing. These batteries say 'Canon' and they even sent the 'original' Canon boxes along, as 'proof' that I'm really getting Canon batteries.
I realized I needed some extra batteries for my SmallHD DP4 monitor after I was on a job a few weeks ago and realized I had only 3 batteries for the entire day. That should be enough but I was feeling a little anxious about running out of juice and that's very distracting. My motto is:

                                           "Bring twice as much juice as you expect to use."

If these are the real McCoy, US $16,- a piece (shipped) is a very decent price. I'll keep you posted on their performance.

CANON BOXES TO 'PROVE' THESE ARE ORIGINALS
IF THESE ARE NOT REAL, GOOD JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment